Skip to main content

Crush Quotes and Sayings

Crushes  Sayings  and  Quotes . The teenage  crush  is like flu. Some crushes just never went away. Infatuation is like a drug that gives you the best high yet gives you the worst headache after. The mark of a true  crush ... is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.

Best Short Love Sayings and Love Quotes

Short Love Sayings and Quotes

The short love sayings and quotes is all about love quotes. Shortest love quotes shall help you to let your lover know about the feelings, love, and sayings inside your heart are available for them. Short Love Sayings and Quotes doesn't means that the quotes are small. Here, by short love sayings we meant the quotes with less words and more feelings or more love. The sayings and quotes are the way through which we can express our love for your soulmate, life partner, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, him/her or fiance, etc.




Moreover, short lines are really effective for expressing love. #AJ always try to provide you the best things whether it is about the love quotes, passionate love quotes, passionate love sayings, short love sayings, short love quotes or more. 
I really do enjoy such quotes hope so you do. So let's get started.


Top Best Short Love Sayings & Quotes


The top and the best short love quotes and sayings are given below. Read the love sayings with thinking about your lover so the quotes would seems more interesting and your love for your lover goes more darker and harder. The short love sayings and quotes are as follows;

Top 60 Short Love Sayings & Short Love Quotes







                                                      
                                                   

                                                      Short Love Sayings & Quote

⚛ "You take my breathe away. I LOVE YOU."


Love is a Short Risk Sayings

Source. ajquotes.com



⚛ "You are the risk, I'll always take."


Short Quote Sayings




⚛ "If nothing lasts forever, please be my nothing."


 Love Sayings Quote Short




⚛ "You don't cross my mind, you live in it."

Great Short Love Sayings





⚛ "The good things in life are better with you."

Forever Love Sayings




⚛ "You and Me. Forever. Please?."

Feel Sayings Short Quotes




 ⚛ "Only you can give me that feeling."


More Love Short Sayings / Quotes




⚛ "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow."


Best Decision Short Sayings





⚛ "Loving you was one of the best decision of my life."

The Mind Peace Means You Short Love Sayings




⚛ "You are my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace."


Short Quote Sayings




⚛ "I love evey single thing about you."


Together Love Sayings




⚛ "I'm glad that you and me are US."



Fallen Short Love Sayings

⚛ "I have fallen in love many times always with you."



Making Love is Duty Short Sayings
⚛ "I know of only one duty. And that is to love you."



Smile Short Sayings / Quotes

⚛ "7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite. "



You & Us Complete Short Sayings Love Quotes
⚛ "I only want two things in this world.

  I want you. And I want us."



Want You Short Quotes/Sayings

⚛ "I don't want anything from life accept you beside me."



Short True Love Sayings
⚛ "True love stories never never have endings."



Lucky Lover Short Sayings 
⚛ "I feel so lucky at a time when you are with me."



Short Love Sayings

 ⚛ "Come what may. I will love you. Until my dying day."



Short Love Quotes & Sayings 
⚛ "The good things in life are better with you."



Hugs Love Sayings

⚛ "Your hug makes everything better."



Love Wish Sayings 
⚛ "I made a wish and you came true."



Short Love Quote Says
⚛ "You are the first and last thing on my mind each and everyday."



Deserve Love Short Sayings

⚛ You are the one who deserves all the love quotes from me."



Short Story Sayings 
⚛ "The story of my life is all about you. My Love."



Express Love Short Sayings
⚛ "I am not the best, but I promise I will love you with all my heart."



Everything Love Says Quotes

⚛ "We fight, we kiss, we hug, we text, we talk, we argue,  we laugh, we smile, we love......That's us."



Only mine Love Sayings/ Quotes
⚛ "You will forever be my always."


Text from Love Short Quotes Sayings 
⚛ "I smile whenever I get a message from you."



Love, Quotes , Short Sayings

⚛ "There is only one happiness in my life, to love and be loved."



Cute Short Love Sayings 
⚛ "You are cute. Can I keep you?"



Smile Short Love Quotes & Stories

⚛ "You smile, I smile. That's how it works."



Short Sayings of Love




⚛ "LOVE + TRUST + LOYALTY + GREAT SEX = AN UNBREAKABLE RELATIONSHIP."


Melting Short Love Sayings

⚛ "Some people are worth melting for."


Forever Moments Sayings

⚛ "I will love you even in your darkest moments."


Distance Short Love Sayings

⚛ "Unfortunately, the only way to love some......Is from a distance."


Memories Sayings Love Quotes

⚛ "Making memories with you, is my favorite thing to do."


Heart Sayings & Short Love Quotes




⚛ "My heart is perfect because you are inside."



Short Quotes & Sayings

⚛ "I want you for always - days, years, eternities."



Heart Short Love Sayings

⚛ "When I follow my heart, it leads me to you."



Great Love Sayings & Short Quotes

⚛ "You make me happy. When. Skies are Grey."



Fell in Love Short Sayings

⚛ "I actually fell for you before I even realized I did."



Quotes and Short Love Sayings

⚛ "I loved you from the very first day."



Short Quotes & Love Sayings

⚛ "Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love."



Hate/Love Short Sayings

⚛ "I love you even when I hate you."



Soul is You Quotes & Sayings Short Love

⚛ "I can't see myself without you. Sold my soul to you."



Closer Love Sayings & Quotes

⚛ "I need you so much closer."



Clock in Heart Short Sayings Love

⚛ "You are the only clock that's ticking in my heart."



Fallen over & over Love Sayings

 ⚛ "When I talk to you, I fall in love over and over again."



Soul Love Sayings 
 ⚛ "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the soul."


Needed Love Short Sayings

⚛ "I need you, you need me. Let's make it work."


Sayings for Love & Quotes

⚛ "If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life."


Smile means You Short Quote Love Sayings

⚛ "So many of my smiles begin with you."


Second & Forever Short Love Sayings

⚛ "Love me for a second and I will love you forever."


No limits Love Quotes and Sayings

⚛ "So far, but I love you always, dream without fear, love without limits."


Lips/ kisses Short Love Sayings

⚛ "I can't read lips unless they're touching mine."



Someone beside Short Sayings & Love Quotes
 ⚛ "Love is knowing that some one is there for you always."


Dreams Says the Short Love Sayings






 ⚛ "And in my dreams, I've kissed your lips a thousand times."


Mountain High Short Love Saying






⚛ "No mountain, nor sea, no thing of this world could keep us apart, because this is not my world...........'YOU ARE'."



The Short Love Sayings shall help you for sure



As you read the article hope you liked it. This article short love sayings is basically a package of two line Quotes. Earlier we bought many article's of Quotes such as Passion of Love Sayings, Quotes and Stories , Passionate Love Quotes for Him etc. From which we got really great review. Therefore, we decided to bring something more lovable, easy and spectacular Short sayings love Quotes. 
Guys if you loved the article then do not forget to share & comment. I mean the review or the feedback should be given whether you liked it or not. Best Wishes to the Lovers with Short Love Saying's Author. #AJQUOTES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crush Quotes and Sayings

Crushes  Sayings  and  Quotes . The teenage  crush  is like flu. Some crushes just never went away. Infatuation is like a drug that gives you the best high yet gives you the worst headache after. The mark of a true  crush ... is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.

All About Sensational Romantic, Love Quotes - Passion of Love

  Sensational Love Quotes, Romantic Love Quotes Love is incomplete without romance. Lucky are those who have a loving, caring, romantic lover. Sensational Quotes for the superb romance lover partner of yours are here. A marvelous collection of sensational quotes that relates to romantic lovers that we bought here for you.